Anderson & Anderson are pleased to offer organizational training courses in anger management, stress management, self-awareness, self-control, communication and emotional intelligence. Our training courses are developed with and delivered by subject matter experts in the emotional intelligence areas mentioned above.
Recent studies conducted by the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations suggests the economic value added by training and development geared toward improving emotional intelligence in the workplace increases organizational effectiveness. The focus of future businesses will be on developing a good company, where ethics, leadership, civility and morale are the driving forces behind products, services, ROI, and profit.
Our curriculum is customized to meet your needs using industry and company specific examples and organizational terminology. Such courses may be tailored for HR professionals in your company to improve their effectiveness in dealing with employees. We may provide your company with group training in anger management, stress management, customer service, leadership, and communications. Based on our professional experience, training is most effective with groups of 6 to 25 people. Anderson & Anderson delivers specialized training in any of the areas above, at your location.
- On-Site Trainings: On-Site Trainings: 2, 4 and 8-hour trainings for employees. Topics include: Anger, stress, communication, and emotional intelligence.
- Executive Coaching/Anger Management: With a focus on anger, stress, communication and/or emotional intelligence. We currently provide these services for a number of Fortune 500 Companies as well as major hospital chains. Coaching can be provided in our provider offices or on location nationwide.
- Accelerated Anger Management Classes for Managers, Executives and Line Staff: Personalized 8-10 hour programs with client workbooks for fast results. Pre and Post Assessments are included.
- Anger Management Classes for employees: Classes for employees who exhibit evidence of stress, anger or inappropriate aggression at work. Studies have shown that aggression and violence in the workplace increases absenteeism, reduces productivity, lowers morale and increases a company’s liability.
EQ-i 2.0, The Emotional Intelligence Assessment Tool
What is Emotional Intelligence?
A set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way. It is a proven metric to help assist with employee relationships and training programs, and can often help identify areas of effectiveness and/or challenges throughout your staff.
Why the EQ-i 2.0?
The EQ-i 2.0 measures emotional intelligence (EI) and how it can impact people and the workplace. Applications of emotional intelligence include:
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building
- Student Development
The EQ-i 2.0 Experience
The EQ-i 2.0 builds on EQ-i. It introduces some differ- ences that stem from changes (based on extensive feedback) to assessment items, updated norms, and rigorous reliability and validity studies.
The 1-5-15 factor structure the EQ-i 2.0 features one overarching score (Total EI) broken down into five composite scores which, in turn, are broken down into a total of 15 subscales.
Please contact George Anderson at email@example.com 310-207-3591 for more information. To review a copy of a Bar On EQ-i-2.0 client assessment, click here: